Family Baskit: A Bountiful Plate (#1 in 5 part series)
Have a tween that loves to cook?
Looking to make cooking a family affair?
We have created a Local Baskit kit that is perfect for families who enjoy cooking and connecting together in the kitchen. In the Family Baskit we have pulled togetherteaching a cooking skill such as measuring, knife skills, and more. Each Family Baskit includes three recipes, along with the main protein, plus educational materials and a themed lesson session. The proteins are frozen so you can cook the meal whenever you like.
Family Baskit #1 includes these recipes and will be delivered or shipped on October 20
1) Turkey Meatballs with Apples & Herbs
2) Instant Pot Rotisserie Chicken with Ina's Oven Roasted Parmesan Broccoli Dinner
3) Fall Sausage Basil Mustard Pasta
The educational theme for Family Baskit #1 is A Bountiful Plate and will focus on table setting, My Plate nutritional information and preparing your cooking space. The interactive lesson session will take place at 5:30pm on Wednesday October 28.
ORDERING OPEN NOW TO OCTOBER 18 - Family Baskit will be available for FREE pickup in Concord on Tuesday October 20 or FREE home delivery in Portsmouth, Exeter, New Market, Nashua, Amherst, Bedford, Manchester, Hooksett, Bow, Hopkinton, Weare & Henniker. Shipping available to any other NH town for $10 fee. Delivery information and confirmation will be sent following your order, please provide contact phone number and email.
What is included in each Family Baskit:
- Recipe cards for each meal.
- The main protein and any hard to find ingredient for all three meals; proteins are frozen. You supply and measure typical pantry items and fresh produce so you can make it any time that fits your schedule; four servings per meal.
- Educational sheet and activities based on the Baskit's theme.
- Invitation for the hands-on lesson/discussion with other kids and families, chefs, and Local Baskit staff.